Submission of Manuscript
Manuscript prepared following the guidelines strictly substantially reduces the time taken in editorial processing and results into rapid decision.
1. Manuscript should be submitted electronically as single word file embedding all the figures and tables in following format:
2. Font: Times New Roman; Font size- 14 for article title, 13 for section titles and 12 for text.
3. Line Space: Manuscript must be typed in Double line space.
4. Page setup: 1” margin in all sides.
5. English: The JEBAS is published in English and all manuscripts should be written in English. A poor level of English may slow, or even prevent, the publication of the manuscript. The JEBAS recommends that authors who are not native English speakers get their manuscripts edited for the English language. Authors willing to avail paid services of professional language editors may contact email@example.com. However, this referral is just to facilitate authors to improve the language of their manuscript. It is neither mandatory to submit the manuscript using this service, nor does it guarantee of acceptance of manuscript for publication in JEBAS. The decision of editorial board shall be final in this regard.
6. The manuscript should be structured as word file in following pattern:
Title page: It should include article title, name of author (s), affiliations, full contact address of corresponding author with Phone, Fax and Email.
Next page will contain abstract of the article (150-250 words) followed by 5-6 keywords. The manuscript text will start from the subsequent page.
Body: The manuscript body will consist of
Conflicts of interest and financial disclosures: Conflicts may be financial, academic, commercial, political or personal. Financial interests may include employment; research funding (received or pending), stock or share ownership, patents, payment for lectures or travel, consultancies, non financial support, or any fiduciary interest in a company. When any author(s) has such type of financial or personal obligation, it is required to mention such potential conflict of interest along with financial interests and related affiliations (other than those affiliations listed in the title page of the manuscript) relevant to the subject of their manuscript. For all accepted manuscripts, author must declare such conflicts of interest at the end of the manuscript before the manuscript publish. Author without a conflict of interest should include a statement that no such conflicts exist.
Walkley A, Black IA (1934) Determination of organic carbon in soil. Soil Science 37: 29-38
Hall IR, Wang Y (1998) Methods for cultivating edible ectomycorrhizal mushrooms. In Varma A (Ed). Mycorrhiza Manual, Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, Germany
Somasegaran P, Hoben HJ (1994) Handbook for Rhizobia: Methods in Legume–Rhizobium Technology. Springer, New York.
Karvy AA (2008) Seasonal outlook on chili. Karvy Special Reports, KarvyComtrade. http://www.karvycomtrade.com/downloads/karvySpecialReports/ karvys/SpecialReports20080908 01.pdf, accessed on 01 June 2010.4
The Tables and figures should be placed just after the “Reference section”. The figures should be clear with high resolution.